|Colors||White / Regal Grey / Snow White / Dove Grey|
|Area of use||Marble, Granite, Tiles & Natural Stones|
DUSH ERA WHITE is a cement-based adhesive used for the fixing of vitrified, ceramic tiles on walls and any other vertical surface. It has features like high strength bonding, waterproof effect, fast settling, and non-yellowing. It is suitable for both internal and external applications.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
- All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free from dust, grease, wax, oil, laitance, curing compounds, and all other contaminants likely to prevent the adhesive bonding. Concrete should be allowed to cure for at least 30 days, and cement renders 8 days prior to tiling.
- 10 kg of Dush Era White powder requires approximately 2.5 liters of water which produces 7 liters of mixed product.
- Add a measured amount of clean water into a clean container and sprinkle Era powder slowly into the liquid while constantly stirring.
- Eliminate lumps.
- Mix to a thick toothpaste consistency. Allow standing for 2 minutes then remixing.
- The adhesive is now ready to use. Apply the mixed adhesive to the prepared substrate using the appropriate notched trowel for the size of the tile, Marble & Natural Stone being laid.
- A minimum of 1mm bed thickness for walls and 3mm for floors must be achieved.
- Ensure that the bedded tiles are fully supported by the adhesive with no voids underneath or behind. Lay tiles onto the adhesive before it skins.
- The adhesive may also need to be applied to the back of the tiles to accommodate the required levels. Do not disturb tiles till the adhesive has dried.